Tuesday, November 6, 2012

FLW Championship 2012

  Overall I had a great time at the FLW Everstart Championship..  I got to meet and fish with alot of people that I would of never fished with.  It was cool participating in a tournament with such a high caliber of fisherman from around the country..  I finished in 77th place out of 153 .. It was the middle of the pack,but, this pack consists of the 153 best FLW anglers from all over the country..  I feel comfortable with my finish and hope to stay within this group of elite anglers..  Next year the FLW will not have a championship due to budgeting. My goal for 2013 will still be to stay in the top 40 of the Pro side in the Everstart series.  With the continue support of my family and friends and the great group of traveling partners, I will continue to promote myself and my sponsors in the 2013 season.
  I would like to thank Sportsman Center,Reileys Outboard service for there support throughout this year.. I am looking forward to working with these great sponsors again for 2013 and I've added Power Pole and Power Team Lures to my team.. With these great sponsors and the support of my friends and family, I am looking forward to a great 2013 season.. 
   THANK YOU !!!

1 comment: